maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2011

Starting..

So.. To this blog im going to post pictures from the whole era when pictures have existed. I think im going to concentrate on war pictures because I find that wars have changed the history most. I´ve planned that Im going to post one picture per day and also explain a bit of the pictures story or background.
I created this blog mainly because I like to search and find out all kinds of things from history, and maybe someone becomes intrested in this blog too.

Maybe a bit about me: Im a young student from the west coast of Finland. I´ve alvays been very intrested in history and especially 20th century. To be honest I dont have very much time to this blog because of my studies and hobbies but thats why I plan to post only one picture per day.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti